It’s true that screenprinting - like any industrial process - consumes energy, requires raw materials and produces waste. But, there is considerable scope for reducing the impact of the process and helping ensure it is carried out in a more responsible and sustainable way.
- We always make a point of conforming to our own internal standards and the local regulations,
whichever is higher.
- Over 50% of our production is water or hybrid base, which is much more environmentally friendly.
- In our screenprinting process we have installed sophisticated automatic cleaning machine for our
screens and waste water treatment system. In this way, the water required during the process is
carefully collected, purified and then used again.
- We are using a damaged clothes and misprints for test prints and at the end as rags for
- Our new exposure unit is powered by LED lights, which reduces screen preparation time and
reduces the amount of energy used.
- We plan to purchase and install a photovoltaic installation to make the most of renewable energy
- We recommend eco-friendly fashion brands available in our company.
Whole Stanley & Stella production is certified by various independent bodies and standards. Every single certification shows that they work towards building healthy environmental practices and greater respect for the planet, on each step of the production way.
Stanley & Stella uses only eco-friendly materials such as certified organic cotton and recycled polyester (from PET bottles).
Organic cotton comes from seeds that have not been genetically modified (non-GMO) and is grown without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilisers.