These terms and conditions govern cooperation with Print Union Sp. z o.o. which owns the website
Print Union limited liability company with its registered office in Białynin 11, 96-130, Głuchów post
office, POLAND country and production plant in Skierniewice ul. Łowicka 127 entered in the register of
entrepreneurs by THE DISTRICT COURT FOR ŁÓDŹ-DOWNTOWN IN ŁÓDŹ COMMERCIAL COURT XX COMMERCIAL DIVISION OF THE
NATIONAL COURT REGISTER UNDER NUMBER 0000848143, has REGON: 387348499 and TAX ID: 8361875184
The management includes DÖBERT JONAS, WRZEŚNIEWSKI GRZEGORZ, CHLEBICKI KAMIL
Terms and Conditions – these terms and conditions covering the scope and conditions of
Print Union sp. z o.o.
Contracting Authority - The customer legal persons, natural persons carrying out economic
organizational units without legal personality referred to in separate regulations, as well as State
Institutions equipped with legal capacity. Acts on behalf of natural persons carrying on an
economicactivity, legal persons and organisational units without legal personality as referred to in
separatelegislation may only be carried out by persons authorised to do so. The carrying out of legal acts
by a person who does not have the right to perform them through the Printing House will be charged only to
that person. Customers must not be consumers.
Order – declaration of intent of the Ordering Party submitted via e-mail, aimed at
concluding a contract for
the sale of the Product or Service with the Contractor
Product – available on the website www.printunion.eu movable property or service subject to
a sales contract
between the ordering party and the Contractor, made in accordance with the Product Specification on the
basis of the Client's graphic files and possible arrangements with the Customer and the Contractor as part
of the verification of graphic files
Contractor - Print Union sp. z o. o.
- The presented catalogue of products and services does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning
of the law, but is for informational purposes only.
- Legally binding acceptance of the order takes place only with written confirmation of the Contractor
- The deadline for execution is given each time at the time of order confirmation.
- Logo, the content of the decoration must be provided electronically together with a detailed description
the size of the pattern, location and colors of PANTON C. Preparing the project in violation of the
Contractor's requirements will incur additional fees.
- After accepting the visualization, there is no possibility of design changes.
- The ordering party is fully responsible for the possession of copyright and/or the right to register the
mark to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract.
- The ordering party is fully responsible for the content of logos, prints, embroidery, etc., the execution
of which will be commissioned.
- The Contractor does not carry out the verification of the order regarding the use of copyright by the
Ordering Party and does not check them for correctness of the content, errors occurring and the like.
- The Ordering Party agrees to the use of the products made by the Seller in advertising materials, the
Contractor's website, as part of the exposition at trade fairs and as samples of the Contractor's technical
- By placing an order, the Ordering Party declares that it has read the terms and conditions of the store
accepts its provisions.
- New customers are required to prepay 100% for the first three orders. After these payments have been made,
the customer may apply to change the due date for subsequent orders.
- In case the value of the order exceeds PLN 1000 net, Print Union reserves the right to collect an advance
payment of 50% of the gross order value before the start of its execution. The remaining amount must be paid
by bank transfer up to 14 days from the invoice date.
- If the Purchaser is in arrears with payment/payments for other orders, the Seller reserves the right not
accept the next
order before payment of outstanding fees.
- In case of exceeding the deadline for payment by the Ordering Party, the Seller has the right to charge
interest for late payment and to charge the payer the costs of reminders.
- Withdrawal of the ordering party from the execution of the contract after prior written confirmation of it
does not exempt him from covering any costs incurred by the Seller in the execution of this order.
- Due to the specificity of the production process and the number of factors affecting its quality, the
Contractor has the right to deliver +/- 5% of the ordered quantity of goods. It is recommended that this
option be taken into account when placing an order.
- Print Union, for its part, will do everything to ensure that the quantity delivered to the Ordering Party
is not less than the ordered quantity.
- The ordering party undertakes to accept the delivered quantity and pay for it.
THE CUSTOMER'S GOODS
- In the case of execution of the order on the ordering party's goods, it must be converted and stored, and
the cost of the conversion is charged to the Purchaser.
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the location or size of the decoration performed in the
absence of the possibility of its execution in accordance with the contract arrangements.
- For storing the ordering party's goods without prior notice to the Contractor, a fee of up to PLN 100
net/day may be charged. the amount is charged up to a maximum of 3 working days, then the goods are sent
back on delivery at the customer's expense to the address from which he reached the company, including this
-Storage of the goods is free of charge in case of delivery of the goods after payment of the order. In any
other case, 1 day of storage of goods, it costs up to 100 PLN net/order.
- Regardless of the method of decorating on the ordering party's goods, a test (1 pc.) is performed to
determine the possibility of executing the order. If the attempt reveals a defect in the delivered product,
which will result in non-execution of the order, the Purchaser shall cover the costs of the trial depending
on the technology.
- As a standard, clothing with decoration is packed in one or 'dozens' in cartons.
- It is possible to pack in foil bags, but there are additional fees.
- Each carton contains a description of the quantity and size of the clothing contained in it.
- At the request of the Ordering Party, it is possible to use packaging tapes with the Purchaser's logo
after early delivery.
- Shipments are always carried out at the customer's expense.
- The Contractor reserves the right to choose any carrier.
- Personal collection by the ordering party is possible after prior written agreement of the deadline.
-Delay or non-delivery of the shipment shall under no circumstances justify the customer's right to
compensation when the goods were handed over to the carrier no later than one calendar day before the agreed
date of arrival.
- In case of delay due to reasons beyond the control of the Seller, the Ordering Party will be informed
- Delayed or undelivered deliveries under no circumstances justify the customer's right to compensation. If,
due to force majeure, disruption or delay in delivery of our sub-suppliers, the agreed delivery times cannot
be met, we are entitled to extend the delivery period by a period of inconvenience or optionally to withdraw
from the contract.
- Complaints do not entitle the holder to withhold payment.
- The ordering party shall not have the right to advertise incorrect marking on clothing in the event that
the decoration is carried out on the ordering party's goods. This is due to the increased risk of ignorance
of the material on which the print will be made, which involves the possibility of various types of damage
(e.g. burning of the material during heating the printing in transfer presses or in drying tunnels).
- The Contractor is not responsible for the naming of colors and differences in product sizes. Even within
one brand, different articles (e.g. polo shirt and t-shirt) can have completely different dimensions with
the same size specification. The same color designation may look very different for different brands or
different articles of one brand.
- Minor residues of foreign threads woven during textile production as well as discoloration resulting from
the production process of the clothing as well as color differences of prints as well as the lack of
conformity of print colors with the screen image are not subject to complaint,
- The complaint must reach the Seller in writing within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the
- To the advertised goods- services the purchaser should attach proof of purchase with a description of the
complaint. The ordering party shall bear all transport costs associated with the return of the advertised
goods. The complaint will be settled within 10 days of its written notification.
- Disputes arising as a result of the implementation of the above Terms will be settled by amicable
agreement. In the event of disagreement, the dispute will be settled in court by the Court competent for the
Seller's registered office.
- The ordering party is obliged to allow us to check the item(s). If he refuses to check us, we are exempt
from the warranty. Claims for purchase replacement or purchase price reduction are excluded.
- In case of a legitimate complaint, we have the right to repair, replace the goods and if this is not
possible, the conditions for compensation will be determined individually. (discount or reimbursement of
costs incurred by the customer).
"The right to compensation is limited to intent or gross negligence on our part," he said.
It should be emphasized that each textile element made of cotton or a mixture of cotton and polyester should
be washed before the first putting on. Due to the (completely harmless) chemical residues on textiles,
immediate use can lead to chemical reactions between the body afterwards and residues, especially under the
influence of UV radiation. The resulting deterioration of color persists even after subsequent washing.
Complaints or complaints about this are usually excluded.
We reserve the right of ownership and copyright in film, separation, embroidery programs, sketches,
drawings, cost estimates and other documents produced by us, unless special written arrangements have been
made. They may only be shared with third parties with our consent.
If the Order made by us on the basis of drawings, models, samples or other documents provided to us by the
Ordering Party violates the property rights of third parties, we are entitled to cease further activity and
demand reimbursement of costs incurred and lost profit. The Ordering Party also undertakes to immediately
indued us from any third-party claims related to this and liability for any damages that we suffer as a
result of the exercise of property rights by third parties.
The same paint may look different on white textiles and differently on dark ones despite the white primer
being put on them.
Note: The wash resistance stated on the fabric to 90 degrees Celsius is reduced by printing to 30 degrees
Celsius. Finishing articles by printing, transfers or other processes invalidates the washing instructions
given on textile labels.
In addition, fabrics can be ironed only on the unfinished side.
We are not responsible for our advice.
We are not responsible for textiles provided by the customer. We do not guarantee that the textiles made
available to us are suitable for printing. You are not responsible for textiles provided by customers for
damage and dirt during storage and printing or loss, unless they are caused intentionally or through gross
negligence. We do not count or confirm the delivered textiles. Materials must be delivered without outer
packaging, foil and strips that are not needed for delivery without damage, so that no unusual and
unnecessary costs arise before or during processing. Additional processing costs for improperly or
inappropriately packaged or packaged goods will be charged according to expenses.